Meet The Gals Behind Real Moms Real Views

H (168)hollie

I attended Utah State University and studied Interior Design…and that is where I met my hubby. We have been married for 3 1/2 years. I am a SAHM with an adorable baby boy and little girl "dog" Bianca. I love chocolate chip cookies, blogging, the smell when it rains, watching chick flicks, rearranging my furniture, and talking on the phone with my sister. I recently learned how to shop with coupons and I have been addicted ever since. I never knew you could save so much money by using coupons!!! We love camping, stroller walks, country drives, and playing in the backyard. I have so much…I am blessed with such a beautiful family.

carissacrissa

I am Crissa! I live in Utah but grew up in exciting states like Kansas, Indiana, Nebraska, and Iowa. I graduated from Brigham Young University in 2005 with a BA in Home and Family Living....the mom degree! Shortly after I found my dream guy, Adam. We dated for three years before we were married this last March. Who knows when my degree will come in handy! :)
I am currently working at a residential treatment center as a receptionist. I LOVE my job! I also love working out, shopping, baking, getting pampered, blogging, chocolate, and traveling.

mamababyfix2

amanda

hi ya'll!
i am a girl from the south! I love coffee shop chit chat with dear friends. I daydream. A lot. I have an obsession with polka dots, scarves, funky jewelry, children's books, and anything vintage. I have two of the sweetest children that fill my heart and my days with happiness. I will live near the ocean one day. I adore swimming and knee socks although not together. I still have a huge crush on a certain handsome man...I am actually married to him and get giddy when i hear his keys rattle in the door. My mind is a tangled mess of ideas. I share them with the world through my photography. I am a certified clutz & chocoholic. I love deeply. I strive every day to live in each and every moment... I.Am.Blessed!

steph_pic2 stephanie

I am mommy to twin girls born in April 2007, and married to a wonderful husband since 2004. I am lucky to work part-time (as a data consultant), so I get two days free to spend with my sweet girls. It has been a joy watching them grow, learn, and interact with each other. Like all mothers of multiples, I often get the comment that my "hands are full." While this is definitely true, my heart is even fuller! When I have a few moments, I like crafting (jewelry, paper, and sewing). My parents both worked regular jobs like me, but they also have a creative side. I think that's where I got it from. And since I've started blogging a year ago, I rediscovered the joy in writing, something I haven't done since a college writing class. Most of all, I just love spending time with my husband and our little girls. I look forward to weekends when we're all together, exploring different parks, neighborhoods, and landmarks, or just having some low-key fun at home!


We love hearing from you.
From thoughts and ideas. To questions and comments.
Simply send us an email and we will always answer!
agiveawayeveryday(at)gmail(dot)com
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 Comments:

  1. Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

    Such a fun post. I love getting to know more about you wonderful gals!

  2. The Bragging Mommy said...

    So nice to meet the new girls! Congrats! I look forward to your posts!

    Heidi
    www.thebraggingmommy.com

  3. Renee said...

    Thanks for sharing, ladies!

  4. Hippie4ever said...

    Nice to meet you ! :)

  5. Gwenn S. said...

    Hello! Love your site :)

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!