Boba Review

sleepywrap-logo The Boba carrier is another fantastic carrier made by Sleepy Wrap. Boba is a Soft Structured baby carrier that is intended for toddlers 1-4 years old (15 pounds and up). Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one's back. The innovative thing about Boba carrier is that there are foot straps attached to the waist belt for the child’s feet to sit in enabling a healthy sitting position for the child. The footstraps not only give little tired legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets, and aligns the spine. ~Boba

boba2 It is no secret that I am a huge fan of my Sleepy Wrap, so when the opportunity arose to try out the Boba carrier I jumped at it! I was so excited to get my Boba in the mail and when it arrived I wanted to try it immediately with my 2 year old! She couldn’t wait to get into it! After months of watching her brother get carried around in his “pocket” {that’s what she calls it when he is in his sleepy wrap! ha!}, she was so excited to have a “pocket” of her own! The first time I used it I had to have my husband help me get her in. It is designed so you should be able to get your child in safely by yourself. It took me a while before I felt comfortable doing that, but now getting her in by myself is a snap. Once she was in she had so much fun riding around, piggy back style! Ava is pretty heavy, but in the Boba, she doesn’t feel heavy at all! She must be really comfortable in it, too! She is always happy to ride in it and doesn’t seem to get squirmy. I’m sure some of this is due to the footstraps attached to the carrier! She always insists on putting her feet in them {and then she shouts “giddy up”}. Along with the fun factor, they must make her more comfortable while riding. I love that we will be able to use the Boba for years with both of our children! The Boba is buttery soft and made with only organic cotton! It is offered in several different color combinations and they are all fabulous! sleepywrap2

And just a reminder about the fantastic Sleepy Wrap! Get your babies in these as soon as they arrive! The benefits to baby wearing are endless! You will love it and so will they! Promise!

Here’s some fun information about NAP, Inc… They’re going green! Besides using all organic cotton for the Organic Boba Carrier, NAP, Inc. is taking many measures to help the environment. All packing supplies are being recycled or reused, all business cards are now “virtual business cards,” no more wasted paper, and NAP, Inc. Management team is committed to using bicycles for at least 50% of their local transportation needs. Wow!

sleepybear

And how cute is this little Sleepy Bear?! NAP, Inc. introduces the very first stuffed toy to help promote babywearing! Made from the softest organic cotton, this new eco-friendly toy is perfect for your child's first friend (intended for children ages 3 and up). He looks so snuggly and soft!

Boba is offering A Giveaway Everyday readers 10% off any order from now thru December 22nd with the code: EverydayCoupon.

So head over here to use your coupon.

Thanks you so much NAP, Inc. for the opportunity to review your fabulous Boba Carrier! We are loving it and will be using it for years to come!

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

7 Comments:

  1. fancygrlnancy said...

    I would love to get one of these. THanks for the review.. the bear is adorable.

  2. Xenia said...

    I love that your kids have "pockets!" How cute! I think my 3-year-old is too heavy for me to carry around, but I bet she would also love something like this.

  3. Janet and Maya said...

    I adopted my daughter when she was eight months old and used a wrap to carry her. I think it made a huge difference in our bonding. It was such a special way to be close to her for hours and hours and still have my hands free. I'm a huge fan of baby wearing - thanks for the info.

  4. Anne said...

    I can't wait for my sleepy wrap to come in the mail!

  5. amandanbo said...

    Anne, you are going to l.o.v.e. it!!!

  6. myspiral said...

    I am IN LOVE with babywearing and wraps since my son was born. It saved my back and my arms, and made my baby happy! There are great babywearing sites out there if you have any questions!

  7. SCMOMOF2BOYS said...

    I LOVE My Sleepy Wrap!!! I only wish I would've had one when my 6 yr. old was born. It is my #1 Baby Must Have Item!!!!

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!