Decorating for Thanksgiving Dinner? Think Centerpieces!

I just {heart} this time of year. The chill in the air. The warmth in our home. I look forward to the gathering of family and friends around our table for Thanksgiving Dinner. I simply love crafting and I ran upon some fun ideas for creating a centerpiece for your Holiday Festivities and wanted to share. I am going to definitely use one of them for my table this year….but which one?

I {heart} this one because it is so rich and classy. It would be super easy to change out year round with the different holidays. Simply ad some pinecones & lights for Christmas, when February rolls around add some red heart rocks or papers. In the Fall you can add really dried leaves and twigs. Such a fun concept for year round decor.

nuts-centerpiece-fb Photo credit: GoodHouskeeping

I {heart} this idea. Simply find a platter and pile your candles in different heights in. Add some faux leaves and plastic fruit and there you have it. Pretty simple yet so elegant.

thanksgiving-centerpieces-l Photo credit: AllYou

If you don’t have a lot of extra time to spend creating that perfect centerpiece I {heart} this idea. Simply attach a votive candle to the top with some swag and you have an oh-so-cute centerpiece. You could even do a grouping of these along the table runner.

aaa Photo credit: Kaboodle

How about this one? Simply find your unused empty glass containers around your home and stick them along your table runner. Then add apples, small pumpkins, and berries. Sure to be an eye pleaser and you can use what you already have, which I definitely {heart}.

bhgPhoto credit: BHD

I would love to see or hear your centerpieces ideas…

so feel free to leave a comment or two!holliesiggy It is so fun to get inspiration from each other.

Happy Thanksgiving Table Decorating!!!




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

3 Comments:

  1. Beth said...

    I love the pumpkin with votive candle for a center piece. I might steal that idea! Thanks girl.

  2. Lisa B. said...

    I needed a little inspiration too, thanks Hollie!!

    Lisa Bradford

  3. amandanbo said...

    oohhhhh! i love all of those! very nice!
    ~a

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!