Dress Up Your Computer Desktop for FREE!

6a00d834522eae69e20120a5f4e881970b-800wiOk so I must admit I am a digital scrapbooking fanatic. I used to paper scrap and then once I tried Digital I never looked back. There are so many creative ways to make your pages come alive and not to mention you don’t have to clean up after yourself when you do decide to scrapbook. No mess and you can scrap whenever you want!

I love creating a new Desktop background every month but sometimes I am just too busy to create my own. So….you can head on over to Shabby Princess’s Blog to get a FREE Monthly Desktop. Simply add your pics and you have yourself a gorgeous Desktop for the month of November. They feature a new one every month so check back toward the end of the month for your new FREE desktop.

Just another way to help you stay creative especially if you have a busy life with the kiddos!

View shabbyprincessdesktops




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 Comments:

  1. Tara S said...

    Oh love that. I have always wanted to start the digi scrap thing but just haven't found the time. Maybe this holiday season I will venture and try it. Thanks for the link. :)

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!