Kuru Shoes Review

1The World’s Most Anatomical Active Footwear

cosburg_logo

I received the Draft shoes in black from Kuru for my review. I was very excited when they arrived as I need a shoe that I can slip on to run out side in the snow and get the snail mail from the mailbox. These were perfect. They slip on very easily and they hug my feet tightly. At first they were a little bit too tight, but once I wore them around the house they loosened up a bit and now they fit perfectly. They have amazing support. I can feel the difference when I put them on versus my other shoes. I love that they are water and stain resistant. Which means they will last for years and years to come. I love that they are breathable. I wear mine with a thin pair of socks, but I can also wear them without socks if I just need to slip them on because they feel so snug and comfortable. The tops of them are collapsible so that makes them super easy to pack when traveling this holiday season. I definitely recommend Kuru shoes to everyone. They carry men’s and women’s shoes so pick up a pair for you and your hubby this holiday season. You are sure to love them as much as I {heart} them!

Kuru Draft Features:

  • Nylon Textile Soft Shell Uppers conform to your foot like a sock
  • Leather toe and heel for durability
  • Super Comfy Anatomical KuruSole™ Midsole
  • Antimicrobial treated microsuede shoe foot bed
  • Water and Stain resistant BombrSpec™ Soft Shell uppers
  • Collapsible uppers, perfect for stashing in your luggage
  • Breathable & moisture wicking shoe lining
    View kuru

Kuru Footwear is Doctor Recommended!

        • What the Doctors Say
          ”After decades of practicing as a physician, I have seen a lot of different products designed to solve health problems. My pair of Kuru's was the only pair of shoes I wore traipsing around Europe for a month. They were always comfortable. Since I got home and started playing tennis with other shoes on I've developed plantar fasciitis. My Kuru's are by far the most comfortable shoe as I deal with this condition. I've tried gel insoles with my other shoes, but nothing matches the Kuru's for comfort.”
          Dr. Roger Sheffield

    Watch this great video to learn more about Kuru Footwear.

Shop Kuru Footwear! A pair of Kuru Shoes would be perfect under the tree this Christmas!

You can also follow Kuru on Facebook and Twitter!

With 100% Free Exchanges, there's no risk trying Kuru.

Customers love their Kuru's, and you will too.

{{Thanks Kuru for sending me a sample pair of shoes for this review!}}




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

7 Comments:

  1. Xenia said...

    I've never heard of Kuru but they sure look like stylish and comfortable shoes... what girl doesn't love shoes?

  2. Tiffany said...

    These look so comfy!

  3. Janet and Maya said...

    My mom was just diagnosed with the plantars faschia (sic) - I'll have to tell her about these shoes. Thank you for an interesting and informative review!

  4. Anne said...

    They look so nicely built!

  5. myspiral said...

    I'm glad you reviewed these! I love slip on shoes, but I need them super sturdy,rugged, and comfortable! I'm definitely going to check these out!

  6. Vanessa Hubbard said...

    My feet are screaming for these. They look sooo comfortable! Great suggestion.

  7. susan said...

    These sounds perfect for a wearing all day long at work. Thanks for sharing about them ~ I hadn't heard of them before this.

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!