Shabby Apple Review

Shabby Apple Color Logo

Clothes are a girls best friend! You can never have too many. You can be whoever you want to be just by what you are wearing. You can be sweet, sassy, spicy, adventurous, or casual thanks to the treads you picked out. It is wonderful!

Sometimes one thing that can make clothes not so wonderful is the search. Ladies, have you been jean shopping lately? It is like going through a teenagers closet. Your choices are skinny legs (which I don’t know about you but my skinny legs disappeared a long time ago), holey (it is getting cold and those holes can let in a pretty chilly breeze), bleach spots (personally I like when new jeans look new), and the list goes on.

Now have you ever tried dress shopping? Even worse! They are too short, too low cut, the slit is halfway up your thigh, there are little or no sleeves or even straps, etc! Good luck trying to find a dress that you could wear to work, church, or out on the town to anywhere other then a club. I have found that if I find something halfway decent I have to wear something over it or under it. Now skirts and shirts are a little easier to find but I want a dress. It is so frustrating! I just want to feel comfortable in my clothes.

Thanks to Shabby Apple I will never feel the “I can’t find a dress!” frustration ever again! THANK YOU SHABBY APPLE!

Shabby Apple owners, Emily and CK , visited trade shows, marketplaces and designer studios and found that the problem was not that department stores weren't buying the right dresses, but that designers weren't designing them.

Shabby Apple is proud to offer fantastic dresses that allow you to look fabulous, without having to compromise anything else. Their dress standards require dresses must have sleeves, a hemline to the knee, and no cleavage. THANK YOU!

Look at some of their dresses! They are to-die-for amazing!

yorkshire beauty mark carousel daisy slate

Cute things for the younger ones too!

seventeen65 WPM

Preteen

bohovineyard

Little Cuties

princemirror mirror

Dress Ups

They even sell shoes, sacs, jewelry, and more!

Are you like me and always get nervous to buy clothes over the internet for fear they won’t fit? Problem Solved!! Use their Fit to Flatter to help find the best dress fro your shape. Follow their fit guide to help determine what size to buy. Not the right dress for you? Return your dress and Shabby Apple will ship you a new dress for FREE! Can’t go wrong!

Check out this babeliscious dress Shabby Apple sent me! CAUTION: IT IS AMAZING!!!P1020053

TADA! Amazing right!? This is the 90 Words Per Minute Dress…or in other words The Most Flattering Dress I Own. Before receiving it I was nervous about the length. On the model it shows it hitting above her knee cap but in the description it says it hits just below the knee. I wanted it to at least hit mid knee cap and it really hits on the lower part of the middle of my knee….PERFECT!

The fabric is so soft and the color is so rich! I have worn this dress to an awards banquet, church, work, and a bridal shower. It really is a wonderful dress! Not only has it boosted my self esteem but renewed my desire to shop for clothes over the internet.

Honestly, how did I ever live without Shabby Apple in my life?!

Best Christmas Gift

A Giveaway Everyday recommends “Shabby Apple” as a “Best Christmas Gift” this holiday season for all the beautiful females in your life…no matter the size!

Follow Shabby Apple’s Blog! You can see what people have designed in hopes of winning the Dare to Design. Leave a comment to vote on your favorite dress..the one you would like to see in Shabby Apple’s spring collection.

Shabby Apple: A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!).

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

8 Comments:

  1. Peggy said...

    OMG those dresses are absolutely darling! Thank you Shabby Apple! Can't wait to go check out the shop!!

  2. Grad School Mommy said...

    i'm sure you've heard this...but you look beautiful! that color really sets off your hair. i've heard about this company and have been impressed by their stunning dresses (and really great necklines!) and i also heard how they "give back" to the community with great charitable donations. yay for Shabby Apple!

  3. Beth said...

    You look amazing!

  4. TinyWiggles said...

    I love these dress, the little girls dress is absolutely beautiful.

  5. amandanbo said...

    lookin' cute, girl! love that color! ~amanda

  6. Bethany said...

    These are gorgeous! And I love that you don't have to add a camisole to go out in public!! :D yay!!

  7. Lloyd Family said...

    I LOVE the dresses! I can't wait to start shopping!

  8. Anne said...

    I love Shabby Apple!

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!