California Olive Ranch Olive Oil Review

logo-cor

We press our olives within hours of harvest to seal in our distinctive fresh taste. Order your bottle today and enjoy the difference that fresh extra virgin olive oil makes in your dressings, marinades and cooking.

California Olive Ranch sent me a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I love bottle-arbosana_2.sflbcooking with olive oil so this was no new feet to me to use, but this brand was. I used it in our chicken stir fry last night and the taste is so nice. My hubby even commented on the dish, which he normally doesn’t do.  It is a very high quality olive oil and one that I will continue to use in the future. I am so glad I was able to try this great Olive Oil and I will continue to use it in the future. Thanks California Olive Ranch!

Tasting notes

  • Fruity nose
  • Smooth and buttery tongue
  • Very slight peppery finish

You can pick up your own California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil at your local grocery store!  

 Products_V2.sflb

{{Thanks California Olive for sending me a bottle of olive oil for this review}}




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 Comments:

  1. Mary J said...

    Sounds great. I will have to try it out. Thanks for the review.

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!