I See Me Review

1myveryownname_2079_6620315 1myveryownname_2083_0

I want to introduce you to a wonderful Christmas gift idea today!

A Personalized Book.

I See Me specializes in Personalizing just for your child. I See Me sent us a personalized children’s book {A Christmas Bear for Me} to review. We had it personalized with our little boys name. I was excited for this review, but did not realize how excited I would be until it arrived. When I opened it I was blown away! It is truly beautiful to say the least. As we read through it with our son I was filled with chills and a sweet spirit. It really touched our hearts and we will treasure it forever. I love that we will now read it to him every Christmas and when he is older he can read it to us. What a great Family Tradition!1myveryownname_2079_6620315

1myveryownname_2079_22138010

I loved that my child’s name was scattered throughout the book, and not just on the cover. We even had our family names on the stockings hanging over the fireplace, his name on a Christmas tree ornament, and our names on the “Nice” list! I highly recommend getting an I See Me book for your child, they will surely LOVE it as we love ours!

View iseeme

Order A Christmas Bear for Me by December 10th and all other books by December 14th with Standard shipping for delivery by December 24!

But the personalization doesn’t stop at books. Take a look at a few of the many wonderful items you can purchase and have personalized just for your child:

Personalized Animal and Fairy Canvas Wall Art

1myveryownname_2083_49018711myveryownname_2083_23971046

You and Me Books1myveryownname_2084_872312 My Very Own Name
Personalized Floor Puzzle

1myveryownname_2079_7175544

You can even…

Turn a child's view of the world into a charming personalized book!

1myveryownname_2083_6275542

What a wonderful gift for your child and for yourself. You can preserve their art work in a hardback book!

You can order your personalized items knowing that I SEE ME stands behind them 100%.

Shop I SEE ME now!

{{Thanks I See Me for providing me with a personalized book for this review!}}




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 Comments:

  1. mummatutu said...

    this is adorable! would love to do one from my DS!

  2. Sara said...

    Oh i love these books. I am going to order one in time for christmas for my daughter.

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!