GlassesUSA Review

image

logo_medium_140055

image image

About a year ago I realized I had a problem with my eyes. When I would be driving I would have to strain to see the street signs and billboards. I knew this must be a problem with my eyes as the billboards are HUGE and if I couldn’t see them I might need eyeglasses.

So I scheduled am eye Doctor appointment. I was right I needed prescription glasses. I talked with the Doctor about my options for glasses and he lead me to a room where the walls were lined with hundreds of choices. I tried on pair after pair and when I finally found the ones I had to have, I asked how much? They were almost $200! I about croaked. I couldn’t even imagine paying that much for a pair of glasses. I politely told him I would have to think about it. I walked out of there with no glasses, and impaired vision for the last 12 months.

jodiblackglasses I was so happy when GlassesUSA contacted me and asked me to review a pair of their eyeglasses. I was able to pick my favorite style and I just provided my prescription. They did the rest and mailed me a brand new pair of “Jodi” eyeglass frames and I LOVE them. I can see again!!! I mean everything outside looks crisp and clear! They are very stylish and so cute on! I tend to think they give0380_s me a sexy secretary look. 0380_fThey are very sturdy and solid so I know they will last. They even came with a heavy duty black eyeglasses case and adorable PINK cleaning cloth. They are awesome. I absolutely love wearing them.

You can save some money today by ordering your next pair of prescription eyeglasses from GlassesUSA.

Simply use the code: Mommy5 & you will get you 5% off your entire order!

{{Thanks GlassesUSA for sending me a free pair of eyeglasses for this review}}

Hollie

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 Comments:

  1. Xmas Dolly said...

    Wow, sounds really neat. I have to go get my eyes checked soon too. Now you know you should've posted a picture of you in your new glasses! Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!