Nine Naturals Review

ninenaturals I know when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter several years ago, I began questioning the safety of everything, from food to beauty products! The worry can become so overwhelming, and all you want to do is give your baby the very best you can! Well, so does Nine Naturals, the top of the line healthy hair care designed just for moms-to-be! They know pre-natal safety is your number one concern, so they got rid of all the chemicals that are suspected to cause any harm! That means No parabens. No phthalates. No sulfates. No DEA….EVER! Nine Naturals products are also certified Vegan! This means their ingredients and finished products are not tested on animals! Their standards have been set so high you can be assured that no matter what, you are doing all you can to err on the side of caution when it comes to your growing child! ohbaby

I couldn’t wait to try Nine Naturals Oh Baby! shampoo and conditioner! It is specially formulated with all natural ingredients for mothers to be! My baby is now 4 months old {and I am not expecting another one!}, but I am nursing and am being very careful about products I use and what I am putting in and on my body! Oh Baby shampoo and conditioner are perfect for me! They are all natural and free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates and DEA. No icky chemicals to worry about! My favorite part of the shampoo and conditioner has to be the smell! Oh.My.Goodness! It is incredible! I love, love, love that pepperminty scent, it is so relaxing and refreshing! I seriously feel like I am at the salon every time I wash my hair! It is that good! The shampoo gets my hair really clean and the conditioner makes it so soft! I really do love these hair care products! Pregnant or not, you can’t go wrong with Nine Naturals!

Stay up to date on new products, features, and discounts by following Nine naturals on Facebook and Twitter!

Nine Naturals also has a resource page for consumers, where they have put together several articles regarding harmful chemicals in beauty products! So much great information and so important for expectant mothers to be aware of!

** Thank you Nine Naturals for providing the samples of Oh Baby! Shampoo and Conditioner for review.**

amandasiggy4

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!