Sarita Baby Review

saritababy2Sarita Baby is a Canadian line of modern funky baby accessories made out of designer fabrics. Sarita Baby was created by a stay at home mom of two who, like so many of us, wanted to find cute, funky baby accessories! You can find adorable items from bibs and dresses to burp cloths! One thing I find so great about Sarita baby is that you can find the cutest stuff for your baby boy, too! So many boutique stores are geared only towards girls clothing and accessories, it’s so wonderful to find something for my little man that is just as unique and fun!

saritababylogoSarita Baby sent me two gorgeous bibs for my four month old son! They arrived just in time because we are just starting to introduce him to cereal as well as the first stage baby foods! However, when I got the bibs, I had such a hard time using them for feeding times…they are just so nice and so adorable they went straight to the “fancy bib” pile, bibs that I like to save for outings! {yes, i have bib categories…doesn’t everyone?!} My favorite bib has to be the “groovy guitars” bib. I am absolutely in love with the funky fabric and we get so many compliments on it when we are out and about! Who would have thought that a bib could be like your infants own little fashion statement!? My son has started drooling non stop, and I thought the slobber would soak right through the bib, but it didn’t! I was shocked! The minky fabric on the back must keep the wetness from soaking through. It’s pretty awesome! I hate using the bibs with plastic on the back, they can be so hard and seem like they would be so uncomfortable to wear. I love that this soft fabric bib contains the wetness and keeps my baby’s clothes from getting all wet and slobbery! I have already ordered more and my mom loved them so much, she even had me add some to my order for her to give as gifts!msbdress

How adorable is this pinafore dress? I could see my daughter dancing her little heart out in this on a gorgeous spring day! Perfect for pictures, too! So funky and cute.

sbgiftset

Need a fun, unique shower gift for a special friend? You can find that at Sarita Baby, too! Check out this adorable set made of super funky, adorable fabric! The set includes a bib, burp pad, pacifier clip and a plush giraffe sensory toy. Guaranteed to be a hit at any shower!

sbbambooleavesHow cute would you be toting this Bamboo Leaves Diaper Clutch Wristlet?! Love it! The diaper clutch is funky enough to carry around town while doing quick errands. It is large enough to fit 3-4 diapers, a wipes case and a tube of cream! A strap has been attached to carry conveniently on your wrist or hang off your stroller with a clip! No more giant diaper bag to lug around! So simple, functional, and definitely fun! What mom wouldn’t love this little accessory?!

I haven’t seen a shop so full of funky, fun fabrics in a long time! Definitely some eye candy in Sarita Baby! If you love color, patterns, and baby accessories; you will fall in love with everything in Sarita Baby!

Amanda 1

Opinions expressed in this post are strictly our own. We were not paid for this post. Thanks Sarita Baby for providing the bib samples for review.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 Comments:

  1. sarah gaylor said...

    Thank you so much for such a great review!!! I'm glad you like them :)

  2. Happy Everything said...

    I love Sarita Baby. Fun, unique and Canadian made.
    Keep up the great work....

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!