[Stay Fit @ Home] ZeroWater Review

ZeroWater is the only filtered water from a pitcher that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water.

I had the opportunity to test out ZeroWater Pitcher. I have to say the water from my tap tastes just awful so I never drink it. I have always kept bottled water in the fridge and this can get very expensive over the course of a year. So, I was more than happy to try out this product. The ZeroWater Pitcher came with a ZeroWater filter cartridge. Blue_PitcherThis is what removes the contaminants from your water. The ZeroWater filter made my water taste clean, wow I was very impressed. So now I don’t have to buy bottled water anymore. It also came with a TDS Meter that I can use to test the water and know that my filter is working properly, and it also let’s me know when I need to replace my filter. It is very compact and doesn’t take up a lot of space in my fridge. I can use it one of two ways. Lift and pour like a pitcher, or simply use the in-fridge push button and let it fill my glass. This is great when the pitcher is full and heavy and especially nice if you have children. I also love the push button because I use it to fill my water bottle when I am headed out to the gym or store. I have found this pitcher to be exceptional in our home and recommend it as a must-have item! No more bottled water here!!!

The ZeroWater Pitcher runs at around $35, and

you can pick one up at Target.

coupon_offer

Don’t have a Target near you? Find a local retailer in your area.

{Thanks ZeroWater for sending me the ZeroWater Pitcher for this review!}}Hollie

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!