Tier Toys’ Review

“Parents were truly impressed with the Stackers' concept of an imagination play set that expands and then expands some more and imagesome more....well, you get the idea. When in its compact state it doesn't take up much space at all which is a marvel considering all the bright colorful animals from Noah's story that are packed inside. The molded slots for each animal made for lots of fun for kids on a puzzle level, while on a clean-up level for parents it totally rocked. This is not an inexpensive toy by any means, but it is so well made and so unique that many testers chose to overlook that and gush over the ingenious design of the Ark.”

image

Tier Toys’ sent us the Animal Stackers Noah’s Ark. When it arrived I invited my niece and nephewsimage over to play. Boy did their faces light up when they saw this box! They quickly sat down at the table and I let them go for it. They were so excited and they eagerly started piecing it together…mind you it’s not just a toy but a puzzle. I think they didn’t even notice that concept since it was so much fun. They were challenging their little minds as they worked away on the kitchen table. A little while later…they called me back in the room when they were finished. I was very impressed and they felt so accomplished. Might I say that this toy is awesome. They even showed me how all the animals were hidden inside. I thought that was quite fun for them and fun for me to see. Now every time they come over they ask to play with the Noah’s Ark. I couldn’t ask for a better toy. No bells and whistles, sirens or lights on this toy. Just creative imagination in play!!! This will be a great toy that will last through the years. I can’t wait until my son is old enough to play with it, and I think it will still be around for the grandkids in the future as it is a toy I am sure to keep!

You can pick up your own Animal Stackers Noah’s Ark on Amazon.

Tier Toys’ has received so many awards for their outstanding toys!!!

Brain Child AwardStirling Fun AwardMr. Dad AwardGreat Dad AwardPTPA AWARDThe Toy Man SealThe Toy Man Excellence AwardThe Toy Man Editors ChoiceFun Fare - Half Dozen 2009 AwardTop Toy 2009Parents ChoiceWhat the Stuff Toy Review The National Parenting Centre

{{Opinions expressed in this post are strictly our own. We were not paid for this post. Thanks Tier Toys’ for sending us the Noah’s Ark for this review.}}Hollie

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!