Treasure Chest Pets Review

TCPets

Treasure Chest Pets are a new patented line of organizers with secret compartments that look like fun stuffed animals for girls and boys! Each TC Pet features attachable pillow head to snuggle up with, and specially designed bodies to keep treasures inside and out!

sm-clean_girl_r

Amanda and I were each sent a TC Pet to review!

SONY DSC My daughter is loving her puppy Treasure Chest Pet! She actually unwrapped him on Christmas morning and spent all day playing with him, snuggling with him, and hiding some of her most beloved toys in his little pockets and secret drawer. They have so many adorable choices, but puppies are her favorite, so I knew she would love the dog. She loves to snuggle with the soft puppy head and it usually ends up in bed wiAmanda th her at night! It really is a soft pillow. So cool how it attaches to the body, too! I can already see our future...Ava hiding her favorite toys from baby brother in her Treasure Chest Pet! Such a fun toy that all children would love to have!

SONY DSC When I received the pig Treasure Chest Pet, I knew my girls would love it. I had gotten home before them that day and set the Pig out on the living room floor. I couldn’t wait to see their reaction! When they came home they discovered it and I heard them say “What’s this? A Pig!” and immediately began playing with it. But when they discovered the head is a cuddly pillow and all the secret compartments, they got even Stephaniemore excited. As the days went by, I found their favorite little toys stashed in all the pockets! They will cherish their Treasure Chest Pet Pig for many years to come.

There are many other adorable styles available and with different types of compartments. For example, the Bear specializes in media storage, while the Monkey has a large space that opens on top like a treasure chest to keep their most prized possessions.

TC Pets was the recipient of Creative Child Magazine’s 2009 Preferred Choice Award and Seal of Excellence Award! TC Pets were also seen on ABC’s Shark Tank.

Kids instantly fall in love with TC Pets and so do adults. It’s an irresistible toy for everyone from 2 to 102!

Opinions expressed in this post are strictly our own. We were not paid for this post. Thanks TC Pets for providing us with the Dog and Pig for this review.

Stephanie

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 Comments:

  1. Tami said...

    OMG, I love this. I wish I could get the piggy one! :) I'm going to have to go over there now and take a look. I will have to talk to the dear fiance about getting me this for Valentines Day!

Post a Comment

(THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! Please use the official entry form within the post to enter the giveaway.) Feel free to leave any comments you love about the company or items we are giving away...we love hearing from you!